Tetiana has performed in some of the most prestigious concert halls of Europe, South and North America, Africa, Australia and Asia, including the Shenzhen Grand Theatre (Shenzhen, China), Lindeman Hall (Oslo, Norway), Llevellyn Hall (Canberra, Australia), Popejoy Concert Hall (NM, USA), Main hall of Palau de la Musica (Valencia, Spain), Theatre Mohammed V (Rabat, Morocco), Sala Cecilia Meireles (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), Felicja Blumental Music Center (Tel Aviv, Israel), Congress Hall (Gabala, Azerbaijan) and many others. She performed with many orchestras and conductors, such as maestros D.Yablonsky, H. Earle, F. Krager, G.Glinka, R. Minczuk, M.Dyadyura, M.Anamammedov and many others.
Recorded for radio and TV productions of the Italian,Israeli, Spanish, Ukrainian.
Born in Kiev, Ukraine, Tetiana Shafran started playing piano at the age of 3.
Graduated from the Lysenko Special Music School and the Tchaikovsky National Music Academy of Ukraine with A. Vasin (2012) and O.Yablonskaya Piano Academy with prof. Oxana Yablonskaya(USA-Israel), from 2015-2017, Spain-Israel.
Tetiana is the prize-winner of about 25 International piano competitions:
– 1 award and Gold medal of Olga Kern International Piano Competition (USA, New Mexico, 2019);
– 1 award of Concours International de Piano France-Amériques (France, Paris, 2019);
– 1 award of Antonio Napolitano International Piano Competition (Italy, Salerno, 2017);
– 1 award of Bursa International Piano Competition (Bursa, Turkey, 2016);
– 1 award of the Carl Filtsch International Piano Competition (Sibiu, Romania, 2016);
– 1 award of the K.Tkaczewski Piano Competition (Busko-Zdrój, Poland, 2016);
– 1 award of Emil Gilels International Piano Competition (Odessa, Ukraine, 2015)
– 1 award of Gabala International Piano Competition (Gabala, Azerbaijan, 2015)
– 1 award of Chopin International Competition for young (Shafarnia, Poland, 2001)
– 2 award of S.Weishaupt Annual ISAM Competition (Ochsenhausen, Germany, 2019);
– 2 award of Princess Lalla Meryem Piano Competition (Rabat, Morocco, 2016);
– 2 award of Mauro Monopoli International Piano Competition (Barletta, Italy, 2015)
– 2 award of Concorso Internazionale “Città di San Donà di Piave” (Italy, 2019);
– 2 award of S.Bendytsky International Piano Competition (Saratov, Russia, 2011)
– 3 award of Concorso Pianistico Internazionale “Città di Airola” (Airola, Italy, 2019);
– 3 award of Concorso Pianistico Internazionale “Città di Oleggio” (Oleggio, Italy, 2019);
– 3 award of VII Parnassos International Piano Competition (Monterey, Mexico, 2018);
– 3 award of 18th Jose Iturbi International Piano Competition (Spain, Valencia, 2013);
– 4 award of Vladimir Horowitz International Piano Competition ( Kyiv, Ukraine, 2012)
– 5 award of Mykola Lysenko International Music Competition ( Kyiv, Ukraine, 2007)