Tetiana Shafran – Ukrainian classical pianist and winner of international competitions.
Born in Kiev, Ukraine, Tetiana Shafran started playing piano at the age of 3.
Graduated from the Lysenko Special Music School and the Tchaikovsky National Music Academy of Ukraine with A. Vasin (2012) and OYPA with prof. Oxana Yablonskaya (2016).
Tetiana is the prize-winner of about 18 International piano competitions.
Among those prizes are:
- 1 award and prize of the Chopin International Piano Competition (Poland, Shafarnija, 2001);
- 3 award of Parnassos International Piano Competition (Mexiko, Monterrey, 2018)
– 3 award of 18th Valencia International Piano Competition of Jose Iturbi (Spain, Valencia, 2013);
- 2 award of 18th International Piano Competition “Mauro Paolo Monopoli Prize”
(Italy, Barletta, 2015) ;
- 1 award and Gold Medal of the Emil Gilels International Piano competition (Odessa, Ukraine, 2015),
- 1 award of the Carl Filtsch International Piano Competition (Sibiu, Romania, 2016);
-1 award of the Antonio Napolitano International Piano Competition
(Italy, Salerno , 2017).
She has performed in some of the most prestigious concert halls of Europe, South America, Africa, Australia and Asia, including the Grand Theatre (Shenzhen, China), Lindeman Hall (Oslo, Norway), Main hall of Palau de la Musica (Valencia, Spain), Theatre Mohammed V (Rabat, Morocco), Sala Cecilia Meireles (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), Felicja Blumental Music Center (Tel Aviv, Israel), Congress Hall (Gabala, Azerbaijan) and many others. She has also appeared at numerous Music Festivals such as the Gabala International Music Festival, Pompignan International Festival (France), Bosnia International Music Festival (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and others.
She performed with many orchestras and conductors, such as maestros D.Yablonsky, H. Earle, G.Glinka, M.Dyadyura, M.Anamammedov and many others.
Recorded for radio and TV productions of the Italian,Israeli, Spanish, Ukrainian.